12/25/2011

blogmas #25

Yay! Christmas was yesterday and I know I had promised to post yesterday, but for me, it was more important to spend time with my family and have a good time than spending my day in front of the computer. But first of, here is the promised picture of our Christmas tree, which I decorated all on my own!!
 I'm really proud of what I did with it!!
Also, I got a massive present! Now, I know there is a person thinking it's, like, a trip to LA, or Chicago, because that indeed would be massive, but it isn't. 
No, instead I got an iPod. Yup, an iPod and it's amazing. I always felt jealous because so many had one, and I hadn't, but now that I have it's awesome. I literally cried when I unwrapped it, which is something I always do when I'm like really happy. Or around Christmas in general. Honestly, you should see me sometimes!! I'm just sitting there, wheeping!
Today we will just relax and in the evening we are invited to our neighbours, who will have a Christmas get together.
On the down side, though, my mom and I have to go to the hospital tomorrow, because my grandfather had a stroke yesterday. He's feeling relatively fine, though, but it's still something to worry about, seeing as my grandfather isn't the youngest anymore... We'll see...

Still, I hope you all have a great Christmas and lots of presents!
Until then, don't eat too much chocolate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment