12/19/2011

blogmas #19

Hello everyone!!
Today I'm back and I actually did something! Well, first off, I had school until 4pm, but in my lunch break, I went christmas shopping!! Wohhoooo!! I honestly had no presents yet, and I told myself it was about time to start buying some stuff for the peeps. I ended up spending way more than I actually intended to, but I know the people the presents are goint to are going to be happy about them, so I guess it's okay, no?!
Also, I spent my ENTIRE afternoon, well, the bit that was left after coming home from school, with putting together the last present for Mia. It took me, I'm not kidding, 3 HOURS! Listen, Mia, three hours! Be grateful, will you!!
So anyway, obviously I'm not going to tell what I bought, because that would be pretty counter productive in the means of surprising Mia, but I guess you understand... <3

So until then,
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your probably totally awesome presents for me! Yeay!

    ReplyDelete