12/03/2011

Blogmas #3

Soo... like I said, I was out sick the last few days. There's this thing that happens to me when I'm sick, you know? Yeah... I get bored. Like, really really much and when I'm bored I tend to be really moany and I literally nag the whole day. So to prevent me from getting bored, I browsed the webs, on the search of something to do that kept me from becoming really nasty to be with!

Now, anyone who knows me at least a little bit knows that I'm freaking obsessed with TV shows. Honestly, I love watching TV shows and if I like one really much, it could happen that I watch every season available in one go. Which is what happened. Yup. I watched, or currently am watching, an entire TV series, only to not get bored. I mean, I could do other things, like learning for school, because there are two really important exams for me coming up, or I could finish reading that one book that I should have had finished last week... OR I could do homework! I still have to write an entire chapter to hand in in my English class...

But no, I watch a TV show. In my defense, it's awesome. It's called 'Misfits'. It's british, which is a plus, it's science fiction, which is even better, and it's hilarious, which is the cherry on top. Seriously, it's amazing. The characters are so well written, I am laughing or feeling with them the entire time, which is really something I look for in a TV show.
If you want to, you can check it out! Like I said, it's A-MAH-Zing!


On a side note: The weather currently going on around me is reminding me next to nothing of Christmas. It's December, for heaven's sake, where's the ice and snow? It's weather like we have in April, APRIL! Come on!

until then,
keep on watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment