12/05/2011

Blogmas #5-AM I FOR REAL?!

Soo, do you remember what I posted, like, two days ago? Something about the weather being like it's in April? Yes, I said that. Well, I guess the weather decided to actually start to behave appropriate to the month. 
When I walked to school this morning it was raining. Like really badly.
When I was in school, we had a little bit of sleet.
When I went home from school, it slowly began to snow a little more than rain.
Now it looks like this:
It's a little blurry, because it's dark already, but there's about 2-3sm of snow

So I guess this is the first dnow of this year's winter. I'm not saying it is the first snow of the year, because about 9 months ago, it looked like this: 
   We had about 30cm of snow from November '10 to early April '11...
 
I'm curious as to what this winter is going to bring us. I mean, I'm not living in the coldest areas of the world and we still had two really hard winters in a row... 
 
We'll see...
until then, don't slip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment