12/04/2011

Blogmas #4

Hello,
today, I'd like to talk to you about Christmas movies. I love watching Christmas movies throughout the entire year, even though some people think it's weird. Here are my favorites:

1. Love actually : I have seen this film probably 100 times already, and I still love everything about it. I'm not that big a fan of Hugh Grant, but in this movie he's lovely and dorky and really good. Also, the wedding scene? SO romantic!! I really love this film and am sure I'll watch it in the next few days again. It's soo great!

2. the holiday: I LOVE it! It's just soo sweet and romantic and I cry everytime I watch the film. It's just so sweet how Jack Black's character cheers up Kate Winslet's character, or how Jude Law act with the children. Mr. Napkin face is just soo adorable! Really, if you haven't watched it yet, please do, it's just soo lovely!

3. Home alone: I grew up watching it EVERY Christmas and it's just soo funny. 'nuff said.

4. Jingle all the way: Also a film I grew up with. I still have it on VCR, but it's so old I'm probably not going to be able to watch it... =( It's just sooo funny and sweet!

Also, there's a TV show I watch every Christmas season, because that's the only time it is broadcast in Germany. 'the secret world of Santa Clause' It's awesome, even though it's for like, pre-schoolers, but I still watch it whenever I stumble across it!!

I hope you'll have a nice rest of the day, I'll be on a really nice Christams concert at my church this evening. I'm going to love it, I already know!!

Until then,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment