12/14/2011

blogmas #14

Today I'd like to talk about Christmas episodes of TV shows... I haven't watched too many, actually but I wanted to talk about them, still.

1) Dr. Who christmas specials: OMG, they are awesome. I have the feeling that the Christmas specials arre better than some of the regular episodes, only because there are Santas and elves! I especially loved the episode between the first and second season, with the new Doctor sleeping half the time while the rest of London was attacked by some mad Santa Clauses!! On the other hand I didn't like last year's episode that much, maybe because I was still fixed on David Tennant as the Doctor, maybe because it just really wasn't that good. I don't really know...

2) Misfits' Christmas episode: It was awesome, hilarious and super exciting at the same time. I mean, come on, them giving up on their powers and a baby being born at Christmas Eve in one Episode, what is there more to come? I especially liked the fact that Nathan wanted to give all his money that he got for his power, it was on the A-list, after all!, to Marnie and her baby. Also very cute is that he got so attached to the little one and was a dad in like 0.1 seconds!! so sweet. Nathan's not just the annoying, vulgar guy, but really sweet at heart. Me likey!

3) Glee christmas episodes: Gosh, that's the reason I'm writing this post in the first place! I watched this year's episode earlier today and it was amazing! I laughed through the entire time it was in black and white, except for when Rory started reading from the bible. It was really well done, in my opinion, better than the first one, even, and that one had been great already. I was falling down my chair when I saw Noah and Finn being dresses as if they were from Star Wars! It was so hilarious. The only thing I don't like was the bratty behavior of Rachel. I mean, she had been really nice and getting better during the first episodes of season 3 and then she turns back into this high maintenance girl with one thousand wishes. I mean, she's JEWISH, she's not even supposed to celebrate Christmas or even get presents!
And I hated Artie, but that's common knowledge that I really can't stand him. He had PROMISED Sue to sing for the homeless people and as soon as there is something that gets him fame, he forgets all about it and doesn't care that there are other people that have more urgent needs than what he  has. Urgh, I just really don't like him, never have, never will. My best friend, Mia, and I call him Howie, because we weren't able to remember his name in the first season and it just stuck... Howie is stupid...

anyway, until then
keep on watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment