12/23/2011

About people being nice

Well... this is not going to be included into blogmas. It's just something I really need to talk about, or else I might explode. Because I'm livid. Livid, because some people are just crap. I'm talking about some people in particular, because they are currently ruining my Christmas with being annoying and unseeing. Really, isn't it much much easier to just be nice and hold onto things that were decided about two months ago?? I know what I'm talking about doesn't really make any sense, but I don't want to go into detail... It just bugs me to no end that people are so unsocial with things that are so unimportant. There really are things that are more important to think and fight about, but no, I and some other friends of mine have to waste our strength and time to defend ourselves and fight with others, only because they are behaving like crap.
I stop rambling now, or else I get even more riled up, but I just had to tell someone, and if this someone is my blog, then so be it.
Until then, don't fight, because it's Christmas!
Spread love, not hate!

1 comment:

  1. I feel with you! And I hope you can just forget about all that stuff for the next three days and enjoy Christmas Time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete