9/25/2011

Pottermore, commence!

My bestie did this tag, so I do like her and will introduce me, HP-style:

  1. What's your Pottermore username? MidnightFeather168
  2. What House do you think it sounds like? Midnight=Darkness, Feather= makes me think of the colour green... Slytherin, definitely
  3. What House do you want to be in? I just got sorted... into Hufflepuff... First, I thought, okay, I can deal with that, now, I'm kind of freaked out, because I always thought of myself as a Ravenclaw... But it could have been worse, right? Could have been sorted into, urgh, Gryffindor!
  4. Does your username relate to you at all? Mehh, I have no problem with darkness and nights, also, I love to write, and what do you need to write in HP world, right, a quill=feather, so... yeah, I think so... Was definitely the best one of the few to choose from
  5. What kind of wand would you wish to get? Like I said(wrote) I was sorted, so I already have a wand. Mine's a 11 inch, Sycamore, with Unicorn hair as the core. Surprisingly swishy, also, what ever that might mean. Before getting this wand, I didn't even know there was a Sycamore tree, so, it's kinda unique, like me, right? I think it turned out pretty well.
  6. Are you pure, half-blooded or Muggle born? Pure Blood, without question.
  7. Which day did you get into Pottermore? I found the feather on day 5, didn't get my confirmation E-Mail until today, though. Really, I was getting desperate!
  8. What shape is your Patronus? It's either a cat that can scratch your eyes out, or a squirrel, because they are small and fast and intelligent. And cute.
  9. What does your boggart look like? O wow, either, it's the sight of all of the people that are important to me turning away from me, or earwigs... But I think it'd rather be the first...
  10. Would you rather be an Animagus or a Metamorphmagus? Metamorphmagus,maybe?! Really don't know...
  11. If you were an Animagus, what animal would you be? A pygmy owl. They are cool. Owls in general are cool!
Okay, so that's all of the questions. I hope you enjoyed!!

until then,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment