9/01/2011

OMG I'm soo bad at this

Really. Like, you would think that a person, who loves writing and reading like nothing else (well maybe except for tv shows, but that's another story!) could actually be able to maintain a freaking blog.
Well, I can't. And I'm honestly very very sorry for that. I suck.

But anyway. I am now pledging that I will at least try to post an entry once a week. I mean, it's my last year of school, there should be things to write about, no??

Today, for example, photos were taken from me and my class. At 2pm! Really, for some of my class mates, the school day had already ended at that time! Stupid photografer who can't even schedule properly...

Alright then, I try to get more up as soon as possible, if not, I give all of you permission to hunt me down and kick me in the butt!!!
xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment