1/13/2012

TV shows and their questions

Hey there, I was just browsing the blogs and found a funny tag thingy. It's about TV shows and questions to it. You have to choose your five favorite TV shows and then there are 17 questions to them that you have to answer.
So here are my favorite TV shows:

1) Dr. Who
2) Glee
3) How I met your mother
4) Misfits
5) Greek

And now here are the questions:

1) Favorite character from #2?
-There has to be a tie between two, maybe even three characters. Obviously, there is Rachel, who is kind of my role model. And then, there is Blaine, who I simply love to death and wouldn't want to miss in my life anymore. But I also love Sebastian, even though he's pretty much an asshole, in a very loevely way. And Nick. I love Nick. And Jeff. Gosh, I have way to many favorite characters!

2) Least favorite character from #1?
- Martha. Of all the companions, I liked her the least. I know I should probably like the Master or people like that the least, but I just couldn't stand Martha. Over the course of the entire third season, I was only waiting for her to leave...

3) Favorite episode from #4?
- Oh, wow, that's a tough one. But it's probably the one where Alisha finds out who the boy in the hood is. I really loved it. Or the christmas episode! That one was really awesome!

4) Favorite season from #5?
- Well, I would have to say season 3 was the best. Not because Casey and Cappie were finally together, but also because Rusty was beginning to become more seof-confident and I really liked that.

5) Favorite relationship from #3?
- Obviously, I love Lily and Marshall together, but I also loved Barney and Robin.

6) Least favorite relationship from #2?
- OMG, Finchel for sure. It's just... no. Just no. I can't stand it! To think it is actually considered end-game makes me... urgh, better not think about it!

7) Since when do you watch #1?
- Well, I started watching season 1 and 2 about 1.5 years ago, but I stopped halfway through the second season. I picked it up about half a year ago, though, and watched everything in about three months.

8) How did you get to know #3?
-Well, it was pretty well known all around and I just happened to watch it on TV once. I really liked it so I kept watching it. I'm not really watching episode for episode, but just watch it when ever I stumble across it.

9) Favorite actor/actress from #4?
- Iwan Rheon. He's so cool!

10) What TV show do you prefer: #1, #2 or #5?
- Even though I love them all, I have to say #2, because it's half of my live already and I wouldn't want to miss it.

11) From which show did you watch more episodes? #1 or #3?
- One definitely. I watched all 6 seasons.

12) If you could be a character from #4, who would you be?
- Kelly. I would definitely be Kelly, because she is awesome, and confident and I love her accent.

13)How would you kill your favorite character from #1?
-Well, that's a pretty tough question, because I have so many favorite characters from Dr. Who. I really don't know how I would kill any of them, because I really don't want to think about any of them as dead.

14) Would a #3/#4 crossover be able to make?
- I don't really think that would work, mostly because How I met your Mother is set in New York, while Misfits is in London...

15) Pick two characters from #1 and pair them up, so the relationship would be weird, but manageable.
- Donna and Rory would be really weird, because there is at least a fifteen year age difference, but it still could work, don't you think?

16) Which is the better cast? #3 or #5?
-Personally I would say #5, only because I can relate to them better and I have watched more of Greek than How I met your Mother.

17) Which one has the better theme music? #2 or #4?
- Well, that would have to be #4, because Glee doesn't have a theme music to begin with. But the song is really good in general!

Allright, that's it. I hope you liked it and if you want, you can answer these questions as well. I'd look forward to it!

Until then,
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Loved that tag and answered it too! http://magicalmansion.blogspot.com/2012/01/hello-i-just-found-this-tag-on-annas.html

    ReplyDelete