1/04/2012

Inspiration

I recently changed the name of my blog. I liked the old name 'Bon jour mes amis' because I thought it was nice to make people feel welcome as soon as they step into my little world of words. Also, it was highly ironic, because I'm pretty much useless in French and that phrase is one of the few I actually know how to write. (Okay, okay, I'm not that bad, but I won't get better grades than a D, honestly).

But I still decided to change the name. Why?
Well, I lately realized that the most important thing in your life is inspiration. Only with that you can live as best as you can. I want to be an inspiration, if not on a higher level, but only for the few people that graze me with them reading my ramblings. Because this here is just that. My musings, my ramblings, my thoughts. But everyone's thoughts are important and are worth to be heard and respected. Trust me, I only really realized that after a down fall. I always used to think that it's more important to please everyone else and have my needs and wishes come second to everything else. But that's not the right way to live. I had to learn that the hard way.
I don't want to talk about that, though, but about what inspiration can accomplish.
It makes everything seem easier and lighter. With inspiration and a goal to work for, you can do everything. I want to help you doing everything that you do, because only like that you can be the greatest person possible.

You want to get to know my inspiration? It's someone I only recently stumbled upon, because I am an obsessive nerd and wanted to know everything about that upcoming Glee episode.
I got to know about Curt Mega, an actor, director, musician, a poet, an accomplished person on every level. I started following him on Twitter and was blessed with reading his tweets. He's not only genuinely nice and funny young man, but also very inspirational. He tries to live life as best as possible and let's us, his friends, not fans, be a part of this. I want to be an inspiration just like he is, because he makes each and every day of mine better as soon as I read a tweet of his. His way with words, his inspirational and spiritual ways encourage me to be better and he shows me an easy way to do so.
Oh, yes, I also consider him my older brother, because he would have been the one I would have loved to have. He's amazing, with everything he does. (Yes, he's the brother I was referring to in my last post!)

So this is it, I want to be an inspiration, just like Curt is, and I'm sure I will accomplish that, with time and love.

Until then,
inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment