1/18/2012

30 books challenge #3

I have found the most perfect book in the world and I read it.
I might have talked about it before, but I'll say it again. John Green is one of my very favorite authors I have ever stumbled across. He's not only genuinely brilliant in everything he writes, he's also very funny and overall a nice man (I'm only assuming from what I have seen of him on Vlogbrothers, but that's quite a lot, so I deemed myself able to judge).
Last week, his latest book was published, 'The Fault in Our Stars'.

I'm not going to talk about what this book is about, the only thing I will say is that I have never laughed and cried more in a book before. It is, I dare say, the best book I have ever read in its genre ( young adult literature, in case you are curious). I fell in love right away and placed it right at the top of my list of brilliant books roughly after the first chapter.
I'm not going to review the book like I have done with the first one, basically because it doesn't need it. It is perfect the way it is and I have not even the slightest bit of criticism about it. I love it, dearly and from the bottom of my heart. I have been thinking about taking it back from my shelf and reread it, even though I only finished it a couple of hours ago. I want to carry it around in my bag everywhere I go, as my personal little bible (I'm not going to pray with it, trust me, but it has such a beautiful content, I want to keep it with me everywhere I go).

This book will have all the stars there are in the world, five are way too less to pay it a proper tribute. 


Other books I read:
-Choice, by A.J, Walkley 
books until I'm done with the challenge: 27

No comments:

Post a Comment