11/16/2011

On being a senior in school

Being a senior has good and bad sides to it. Really. At first you only see the cool things: You're allowed to leave school grounds have more freedom in what you do in class and are, best of all, the oldest in school, which should bring you some respect (not so in my school, it isn't! Gosh, I hate the 10-15 year olds, they are soo annoying!)
But then, yeah, when you actually are a senior, you see the stuff that's less good about the whole ordeal. Huge amounts of homework, subjects that are nearly not manageable, tests and exams upon tests and exams, all the teachers want you to be the best at their subject, and with 13 subjects this can become quite a hassle... And did I mention this brats that run around school, thinking they freaking own the place and are just plain rude to you. Yup, that's what you get from being a senior...

I for one am going to more that happy as soon as I gruaduate and move on to university. There, I won't be a senior anymore, and really, anything is better than being a senior!!

No comments:

Post a Comment