11/06/2011

I'm a nut case!

I just wanted to tell you this... I'm a nutter... I wrote 15.000 words in 6 days, listened to one song, ONE SONG (Uptown Girl, sung by Glee's Warblers), for a day, straight, and am now starting to listen to Christmas songs, because I'm in the mood for it... Also, I am haunted by this idea of a new fanficion, including these two people:

Yup, Lea Michele aka Rachel Berry, my role model, she's amazing! 

And

  Curt Mega aka Nick Duval, one of the Warblers... 
The one singing Uptown girl... *sigh*

I so want to write this fanfiction, because there's so much potential, because we don't know a lot about Nick... It would be EPIC!
But sadly, I have to write 35.000 more words until the end of the month and with all these tests coming up, I don't know where I will get the time to do it... Also, I have two other fanfictions going right now, I don't want to let them waiting only to start a new one... *sigh*... it would be so good, though...

Well, until then, I'm going to resume writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment