5/28/2010

TV's an obsession

Hey there,
so I just wanted to give you a list of TV-shows I already have watched or which I am currently watching.
So I start with the ones I already have watched, top to bottom, all seasons:
-THE TRIBE
-GREEK
-10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU
-BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
-JONAS
-CHARMED

And here's the list of TV-shows I am currently watching:
-The Vampire Diaries
-LOST
-7th heaven
-Gossip Girl

I guess I've forgotten some shows, but nevermind, as you can see, I LOVE watching TV-series.
Other shows I like to watch on TV, because all the listed shows I watch in the internet, are: SCRUBS, THE NANNY, MALCOM IN THE MIDDLE, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, FULL HOUSE, HOUSE M.D., GREY'S ANATOMY, BONES, PRIVATE PRACTISE, FRIENDS,...
I could go on like this for forever, so I just stop now.

See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment