5/18/2010

Think positive and believe in you!!

In the last few days I noticed, that I was really feeling good and I was thinking absolutely positive. Earlier this day for example I had PE and we were trying out some new waveboards. In the beginning I was so scared I might fall, but then, I just left my anxiousness behind and jumped on that thing. And it worked! In the end of the lesson I even was able to stand and drive on that thing all alone! I was really proud of myself and when I got home by bike, I just drove the hill, where I usually have to push my bicycle, up. And it gave my such a boost in my positive feeling and thinking, I was feeling really good!

So what I was trying to say with it, don't underestimate yourself. You are a strong person and you can do things if you want to. Don't let anxiousness take over, you are way more powerful than it. There are always things you are scared of and that's completely normal, but don't let it take the lead of your life. I know what I'm talking about. I have a lot of anxiousness issues and it really isn't nice to loose the control of your life... It is really depressing to think every morning when you wake up 'this day's gonna be a great failure'. So don't let those issues stand in your way of being happy and successful!!
Better think of all the good and positive things about you and don't take negative critisism from people, you know they don't like you, to serious. Maybe, they are just jealous of character traits you have and they don't!!


So stay positive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment