5/16/2010

I wanna be a Starkid Ranger!!

I watch TV series and movies and musicals a lot!!
The thing I watched yesterday and today was the 'Team Starkid'-production 'Me and my dick' on Youtube. I hope a lot of you know this musical. It is simply hilarious and so well made. It was made by students of the University of Michigan and they really made the best out of it.
Well, the story of the musical is a bit weird, but who cares as long as you have great music and actors. They made it really worth watching. I have to say, it wasn't the first time I watched the musical, no, I think it was the 4th time, but you never get bored, there is always something new to notice...
Also check out the other stuff 'team starkid' made. You can watch all of their work on youtube.
So enjoy!!

Here is the link to their Youtube-account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/StarKidPotter

No comments:

Post a Comment