5/26/2010

Oh the lovely jobs!

Hey there,

so about a month ago, I aplied for a job at our local cinema. And soon after I was called, so I could tr out to work there. Everthing went fine and I really enjoyed the time I spend there. And obviously the boss liked me, too, because she told me to come back a week later to discuss everything. And I did what I was told. A week later I went back to the cinema, but only to find out, that the boss was in hospital. So I just thought, okay, I can come back a week later, when the had called me, what they said they were going to do. And I waited, and waited, but there was no call, so I asked a friend of mine, who works there also, what was going on. And she promised me to talk to the boss. And she did, because last Friday I got a call, I should come by the next Tuesday. So that was yesterday. And yesterday I did go to the cinema, only to find not a hint of the boss. They told me, I should come again later the day and I did. But when I came by again, there still was no boss. I kind of began to be pissed but I said to myself 'you want this job, you have to do what it takes' And I sat down and waited. Another 45 minutes!! And finally, the boss arived and we discussed everything. And I got the job. And now I'm happy again.

I was just pissed, because I was told to be there at a certain time and then I expect the other one to be there, too.

So okay, done with being mad!!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment