3/09/2012

Tumblr is very weird to look through...

Soo, I did it. I got myself a tumblr. And it's kinda hard to look through it. I mean, okay, there's a button to post with, but there is so much more to get to know about in this huge world!
Anyway, I just thought I would let you guys know, because, hey, isn't it awesome to be available on so mayn levels while stil kind of remaining anonymous? I like the concept of this!!

If you look on the right side bar, you can see there are two links to both my tumblr and twitter. You can go there if you'd like. I really like company!

Until then, I won't forget to post here of course. While tumblr is al new and shiny now, I surely won't forget about this blog. I will seperate the uses of both these sites. I will still keep posting my normal blogs on here, tumblr's only really going to be a platform for me to show captions of my life and things I really like.

I'm also thinking about starting a little bit of a fashion thing here. I'll probably post a little haul in the next few days, because I'm going shopping tomorrow with my bestie Ria and I intend to buy me some new scrabs of fabric! With pictures, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment