3/04/2012

An absence of galactic proportions!

I'm really sorry, for the almost one month absence that I had. Life's currently going cray cray around me, what with final exams and my birthday coming up, adding to the normal pressure an 18 year old girl has to endure who is only a little bit away of graduation and the 'real' world of work/uni.

I promise I will start writing posts again as soon as all the school stress is over, which will be in about a week. Be prepared for a birthday post, hopefully with pictures, more book reviews(yes, I'm still doing my 30 book challenge), maybe some hauls, as well as more and more inspirational words from me. So stay with me, I'm not going anywhere!

Also, I was thinking about starting a tumblr account, where I will post pictures to capture moments of my life as well as inspirations, what I like, love adore, etc. I'll keep you updated on that, though.

Until then I leave you with a picture of the in my opinion prettiest girl there is on earth(at least I haven't seen anyone who is prettier!). I present you: Kimberly Whalen, actress, singer and wonderful person in one!! She's also the wife of my personal fortune cookie and life coach, Curt Mega. (I think I mentioned him once, or twice, before!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment