10/20/2011

Ready... Set... Ginger!!

YES!! I am, as of now, the proud owner of a red mane!!
You want proof?

Okay, you can't really see anything, but it's red, I promise!! Maybe a little closer...

hmm... no, it's still not picking up properly...

Anyways, you will ask yourself now, why did she do it? She had so pretty hair! (why thank you, you really thought so? That's so nice of you! Really!) But I have my reasons, three, to be honest.
  1. I need red hair for my halloween costume. Really, that was the original deal, dye your hair for a little bit and then wash it out. I doubt I will, though, wash it out, I mean. It's so pretty!
  2. I am 18 years old and, apart from maybe a little dye to make my hair darker, I had never really experimented with hair colors. I'm not saying I'll turn pink, like this lovely lady, or blue or green, or blonde, but you really need to have some fun with your hair color. You're young, you can do it!
  3. Gingers are so much cooler. Period.

Okay, so I'm a red-head now, hopefully for a little longer...
until then, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment