10/29/2011

The art of baking

Hello there!

I know I didn't post anything for a while and I'm SORRY!
But with school and real life, everything else does not have my main focus right now!

but I found a pasttime that I'm enjoying thouroughly, so I wanted to tell y'all about it: Baking!

I don't know why I never really baked, and I have to say it's a shame I didn't, because really, it's so relaxing and wonderful!

Today, I made this yummy pumkin cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting. The idea was brought to me by Blair aka juicystar07.




Look at these!!!


The only thing that took long was making the pumpkin puree, because we don't have such things where I live, so I had to cook it myself, but it wasn't that hard.
The rest was pretty easy and although I have never iced anything, not even cake or so, I think I did a pretty good job.
I'm thinking about adding a category to this blog, where I show you my baked goods from time to time... Yes, I think I'll do just that.

Until then, xoxo Anna

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those look so yummy! I'm actually pretty jealous because all baked goods I had today was a quince cake, and I don't like quince ^^.

    ReplyDelete