7/11/2010

Not good, not at all

I'm so sorry...again!!

I'm, like, really sorry I didn't post anything in the last weeks, but I had the final weeks of school and there was just so much to do... but now I have 6 weeks no school, so I'll probably post a lot more!!

Speaking of holidays, I also got my report card for this school year and I am certainly not happy with it!! Hello?? How can my Bio teacher grade me with a D+???? I had an A and a D+ in my assignments, I can't only have a D?? I was so freaking pissed, you can't believe!! On my way home, I met the sister of a friend of mine and she asked me how my report card was and I almost screamed at her!! I will talk to my teacher after the holidays about it, you can bet on it!! And I want another grade!! And if she won't give it to me, than I have to go to our lovely head master!!

Thank God, I won't have the same Bio teacher next year!!

So anyways, done with the ranting and freaking!!
I hope you have awesome holidays as well and enjoy your time, because I certainly will!! Right now the weather in Germany is SO good, we have about 87/88°F and it is HOT every freaking DAY!! I will spent as much time at the sea or the lakes as possible!!

so until then, see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment